Tips For A Smooth Move
- Have A Family Meeting - Discuss the upcoming move and explain the process.
List items of importance for each family member.
- Do Your Homework! - The internet provides many links that can help you make
informed choices about employment, schools & communities
- Check out all the links on JustCallBrenda.com!
- Know Your Credit - Avoid surprises by consulting a local lender early to discuss
your credit & help you understand your financing options based on local lending practices
- Contact us for FREE credit report!
- Choose Your Realtor - Find an experienced Realtor who knows the area, can
provide references & cares more about meeting your needs than selling you a home!
- Brenda & her team offer 40+ years of local experience.
- Moving With Kids - Pack a travel bag for them that includes surprises, snacks &
their favorite toy
- Click here for more “Moving with Kids” ideas.
- Pack an “Open First” Box - Include things you’ll need first: toilet paper, tools,
cleaning supplies, toiletries, medicines & important phone numbers
-View the complete list here.
- Protect Your Memories - If it’s irreplaceable, carry it with you!